School development plan
At Moorcroft we create a School Development Plan each academic year.
Our main focus this year:
- Staff will have greater opportunities to develop their skills and career opportunities through high quality CPD.
- Middle leaders will take more responsibility for their career development through a “leadership through coaching project”.
- Graduate teaching assistants who want to become teachers will develop their teaching skills so they are ready to be enrolled on a teacher training course.
- Develop the hidden curriculum particularly PSHEC and social and emotional development
- Introduce and develop accreditation for the higher achievers in the Sixth Form.
- Sixth formers will be better prepared for transition to college and supported living
- Students will have access to high quality careers education and opportunities for work training.
- Introduce bench marks for English, Maths and Science to replace P Levels.
- Students will make a greater contribution to their Annual Reviews annual reviews
- Narrow the gap between English and Maths, particularly for ASD and pupil premium students.