Our focus at Moorcroft is to enable our students to develop their independence.
We see all aspects of school life as an opportunity to develop life skills, social skills and communication.
At Moorcroft we will meet the needs of every young person who comes through our door.
Andrew Sanders, Headteacher
We educate and support our pupils to become independent learners, so that they are:
- able to make their own choices and express their needs
- prepared for their next step
- able to flourish through their activities and resources
- empowered to be members of the community
- proud of all their achievements
- praised and rewarded for all they do
Please browse our site to find out more about Moorcroft School and feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.