Moorcroft was last inspected on in November 2014. Ofsted rated Moorcroft as a 'good school'.
The key findings of the report state that;
- Leaders have high expectations for all students.
- The range of subjects and high quality additional therapies supports students’ learning and personal development well.
- Pupils’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural development is promoted effectively.
- Students behave well in and around the school. The school’s arrangements to keep them safe and secure are strong.
- Teaching is typically good. Most tasks are effectively planned and meet students' individual needs well, so that students make good progress. Relationships in lessons are very strong.
- The sixth form is good and students have opportunities to gain some qualifications.
Pupils’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural development is promoted effectively. Assemblies include multicultural topics, which help to promote students’ awareness of the wider world. As a result, students improve their independence, their enjoyment and their personal skills.
Government performance tables are available here