We know that holidays can feel like a long time at home without the routine of school, so we've gathered together a list of places that we think would be great fun for you and your family this holiday.
- Willows Farm (St Albans) - a wonderful family day out with a fun packed programme whatever the weather!
- Hounslow Urban Farm - interactive farm where visitors can enjoy a variety of colourful and unusual farm animals close-up
- Whipsnade Zoo - daily animal shows from giant giraffes and beautiful butterflies
- London Zoo - always lots to see and do so plan your day!
- Aldenham Country Park - 160 acres of parkland, farmland and lakeside walks including Winnie-the-Pooh's 100 Aker Wood, Pony Zone, Woodland Adventures, Outdoor Play areas, Little Farmers Play Barn and our working interactive Farm and Small Animal Petting Area
- Thames Valley Adventure Playground - a chance for children & adults with all types of special need to enjoy the fun, freedom and friendship afforded by the opportunity to play and share experiences in a safe and stimulating environment
- King George Park (Bushey) - a park with cycle paths, adventure playground, sandpit and water splash (for when the weather's warmer) and a brand new cafe
- Cassiobury Park (Watford) - acres of space for a kick-about or kite-flying there are also playgrounds, a miniature railway, bungee trampolines and a cafe
- Canons Park Playground - a lovely space that is also fully accessible, now that the country-style pathway through the Spinney woodland has finally been completed, enabling wheelchair users and families with pushchairs to explore this wonderful quarter-mile long walk through woods
- Look Out Discovery Centre (Bracknell) - over 90 hands-on activities suitable for children of all ages
- Colne Valley Special Sailors (Rickmansworth) - sailing adventures for people with disabilities
- Bekonscot Model Village & Railway (Beaconsfield) - the world’s oldest and original model village
- Compass Theatre (Hillingdon) - local arts centre
- Thomley Hall (Worminghall, Bucks) - friendly and experienced staff run fun and educational activities which cater for all ages and abilities, with an excellent range of fully-accessible facilties
- Rickmansworth Aquadrome - a nature reserve in 41 hectares, open 365 days of the year and is free to visit
- Rural Activity Garden Centre (Hillingdon) - rural tea room is a log cabin set in the tranquil setting of the prestigious Rural Activity Garden Centre. It is managed by HACS who deliver a ‘Stepping Stones to Life skills and Employment’ project for young people affected by autism spectrum and learning disabilities
- Airport Bowl (Heathrow) - a 36-lane bowling centre
- Companion Cycling (Bushy Park, nr Hampton Court) - a community resource to help everyone enjoy the fun of cycling, by offering unique access to specialised cycles in a beautiful park
- Harrow Arts Centre - a local arts centre, with lots of things to do and see, and ramps and lifts to all areas